By visiting the website or using material from these websites, you accept the following terms. Please note that you may not use the Website unless you accept the following terms.
1. Intellectual Property The content of this Website is the intellectual property of yiannis-jewellery.com, without prejudice to any rights not expressly granted herein. All copyrights of this Website are owned by yiannis-jewellery.com or third parties legally. By accessing this Website you agree that you accept the above copyright laws.
2. Personal Data yiannis-jewellery.com accurately applies the personal data protection principles provided by International and European law governing matters relating to e-commerce (Directive 2000/31 / EC, Presidential Decree 131/2003) as well as and the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) which regulates issues related to distance sales and the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law 2472/1997) on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data such as has been supplemented by its decisions Commission President Privacy, PD 207/1998, 79/2000, article 8 of Law 2819/2000 and European law with instructions 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC, expressly states that it is not going to make any unfair use of your personal data and in no way discloses, discloses, sells, leases or exchanges your personal information and information to any third party. Your personal information will be permanently deleted upon your request and will not be given to anyone in any way. By submitting material to our server, you agree that the material does not contain information that is untrue, illegal or in any way unsuitable for use and publication.
3. Third Party Websites To facilitate your access to its Websites, yiannis-jewellery.com may include links to Internet Websites, which are the property of third parties or are managed by third parties and are responsible for their own content.
4. Limitation of Liability yiannis-jewellery.com has made every effort to accurately portray the products it has by displaying photos, descriptions and more specific comments. However, this website may contain errors (typographical, numerical and visual). Yiannis-jewellery.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the depictions and descriptions or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information reported or available on this Website.
5. Modification of the present terms yiannis-jewellery.com reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions and undertake to update this text for any change or addition to the terms.
6. Ownership – Trademarks The names of products and companies listed here may be trademarks or trade names of their respective holders. Your access to this website must not be construed as a consequence, consequentially, or otherwise, of any permission or right to use any of the symbols displayed on this website without our prior written consent or that of any third party holder.
7. Product Shipping yiannis-jewellery.com can serve customers from all over Greece. All order shipments are free of charge in all cities of Greece without the slightest charge. Send your order by Speedex courier at your place or at your local branch. Your orders are shipped depending on the availability of the products usually within 24 hours. In case your order cannot be executed due to force majeure (bad weather conditions, strikes, etc.), we will contact you in order to tell us if you wish to complete it. Please note that for distances of more than 20 km from cities where there is a courier headquarters and in some remote islands there may be an additional charge if it is selected as a way to send a courier company and not the Hellenic Post.
8. Return and Return of Products You have the right to return the products you purchased, within five days from the date you receive them. In this case, you are only charged the direct cost of returning the products. Returns are accepted only if the products you wish to return are in the same condition in which you received them, ie their packaging has not been sealed or tampered with, along with the documents, the retail receipt and the packaging that accompanied the product. In case of return of the products, your refund will be completed within thirty days from the date of receipt of the products. After the lapse of 5 days, the official dealerships of Greece become responsible for any claims for the brands they represent, which cover with the guarantee that accompanies your watch, any form of problem that may arise. In case of your refusal to receive the product from the courier company, you are obliged – for tax reasons – to notify us through a responsible statement of law 1599/1986 the reasons for your refusal, as well as to pay the costs of returning the product.
9. Product Prices All prices presented in our catalogs include VAT 24%. These prices refer to the quantities that are available in our warehouse, while yiannis-jewellery.com reserves the right to adjust the prices.
10. Valid Law All transactions made through yiannis-jewellery.com are governed by international and European law governing matters relating to e-commerce (Directive 2000/31 / EC, Presidential Decree 131/2003) as well as by Law. on consumer protection (Law 2251/1994) which regulates issues related to distance sales.
11. Offers: The offers of the products are valid only for on-line and telephone orders